Friday, December 15, 2006

ACK! I've been tagged - I'm IT!

HUH? How did this happen? I'm part of a game I never knew existed. Anyway, I've been tagged by Judy (who must be a woman of rare intelect since she was able to tell right away that I'm "an awesome spinner." Heh.

Here are THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

I'm not sure I "know" 6 other bloggers, since I've been doing this for such a short time, but I can probably think of a lot more than 6 weird things about me.

1.) I put myself thru a bit of high school and most of college shooting pool. This was way back in the (mumblty-mumble) decade.

2.) My asthma recue inhaler makes my breathing worse instead of better.

3.) I loathe cilantro. It tastes just like bar soap to me. Weird, huh?

4.) Bell peppers give me hordendous heartburn (lasts for weeks) but chili peppers don't.

5.) Until the age of 13, I *was* a horse. Then puberty hit and I found myself with only 2 legs and the only hair I had was on my head. I *miss* my tail - keeps the flies off, doncha know?

6.) I am a native Californian, and have lived here most of my life. The only time I've ever been out of the country (USA) was back in 2003 when I went to NZ and AU. Hard to get farther away than that.

You readers will have to decide if you think any of the above is really weird, but I can attest to the fact that all of my friends and acquaintances have, at one time or another, told me I'm weird.

Now to pick my victims. Hmmm, these people are gonna be REALLY suprised, since I'm pretty sure they haven't a clue who I am.

Teresa The Keyboard Biologist - A smart woman who recognizes the balance knitting gives to the technical life.

Joyce The Reluctant Penguin - I love her blog - one of the first I read. I go back whenever there's a new entry.

Stitchcounter - A fellow member of the Victorian Lace Today blog-a-long. No, wait, that can't be right - Knit-a-long!

Lenore - who has a brand new puppy and needs to think about something other than puppy training and frantickly knitting gifts.

Rochelle - a long time knitter of some skill who is a new spinner and has her first wheel on its way to her. She needs to share more, right?

June - who explains her blog thusly "Adventures of the only Japanese American handspinning knitter in Southeastern Minnesota!" I've "known" June on the lists for a few years and all I can say is that adventursome doesn't even begin to describe her.

I'd like to find out how to back trace the line of "tagees" before the gal who tagged me - I like knowing that I'm not the only weird one around.

No comments: